THE START OF THE SEASON

May 24, 2016




Oh what a day it was yesterday. A group of friends and I went to our first outdoor festival of the season, the massive and majestic Soenda. The line-up was filled with lovely names, the sun was shining all day and I truly had the best of times. It was a wonderful start to the new festival season. Last year I went to quite a few music festivals and this year instead of going away every weekend the mister and I are going on a ten day holiday to sunny Croatia. So Soenda will be one of the few summer festivals we will be enjoying this year.

The weather was really good so tons of people dressed up in their festival finest, there is something about festivals that seems to make people a little more daring in their fashion choices. There were lace flared pants, short dresses, lots of pretty braided hairdos and entire people covered in glitter. I just love it. I personally wore a light pink leather skirt with a simple white t-shirt and my favourite Adidas sneakers (like I wore here). I borrowed a silver beaded bag from my mother's closet to complete the look and I felt so comfortable all day. Experimenting with fashion is one of my favourite things and I can't wait to do more of it this season.

Luckily I took my Fujifilm Instax Mini camera with me this time, with plenty of film, and I happily snapped away a bunch of photos of me and my friends. Whipping out this camera always get the attention of a lot of people, they're really curious what that tiny little pink thing does. It's always so funny to see their faces when the polaroid rolls out.

I managed to get a really good deal on Instax film a while back so I have plenty of fuel to keep making snaps throughout the summer. I can't wait to organise them in a lovely way when summer is over, do any of you have some ideas or tips for that?

The first two photos are property of Soenda, and not mine.
6 comments on "THE START OF THE SEASON"
  1. These pictures are amazing!

    Take care doll!! Ps: I'm hosting a Giveaway. I'd love if you entered!
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Love this post!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the photographers really did a great job at the festival.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Hanna! I love them too, they're such a lovely little keepsake.

      Delete