WISHING: FACIAL OILS

May 17, 2016
From left to right
Ever since finding the perfect way for me to use facial oils (stacked on top or mixed into moisturiser, before going to bed or on slow days at home) I have been excited to try more. I'm currently using and loving the Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil but as I am nearing the end of that bottle I'm looking at the world wide web trying to find the next big thing for me. I've been stepping up my skin care game and now that I'm spending less on makeup and clothing (the capsule has really cut down my spending) I feel like it's okay to fork out a little more cash on the things that improve my skin. 

I'm really intrigued by the new oil from The Body Shop, namely because it's the most affordable out of the four but also because I've been reading a bunch of great reviews on it. To be honest I don't think I'll ever be able to justify spending 80 euros on a thirty milliliter bottle of oil, so the Sunday Riley one is probably off the list. But hey, a girl can dream, right? Aesop and Clarins are both brands that I use on a daily basis right now and they're really performing for me. 

But before I commit to a new facial oil, I'll definitely be checking out multiple reviews and working on finding the right fit for me. You know I'll be reporting back on my picks and how it's working for my skin. Have you tried face oils before, what's your favourite and why?


13 comments on "WISHING: FACIAL OILS"
  1. I love face oils! I've tried the Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate (which I reviewed on my blog), the Pai rosehip oil (great!) and now I'm using Thebodyshop Vitamine E :)
    The Aesop oil really intrigues me, I know Kate from katelavie is a fan of it. xx

    Silvia
    www.theskincabinet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used a face oil before but I have used a serum with coconut oil in from pure fiji which was great. I hope you find the right one for your skin :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any oils before but these seem super interesting!

    <3: Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coconute oil. It´s really universal produkt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried face oils before. :) My face is oily, so I never considered them until today. The weather in Norway makes my skin dry up, so I've been using creams and moisturizers since. Maybe I should try these oils too. <3

    Caren | carenshope.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only tried vitamin E oil, but these seem interesting too. I think I'll give them a try!

    Elena | www.inspiredtoexplore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried a facial oil before just used plain coconut oil but I'll definitely be checking out some facial oils after reading your post! :)

    Cindy | http://www.laviemoderneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I will definitely try one of these!!!! <3

    xo from Seattle,
    AikA❤︎

    ★BLOG★
    ★INSTAGRAM★
    ★FACEBOOK★

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Body Shop one is really nice, quite lightweight and absorbs quickly. I'd like to try the Clarins one at some point as I've heard lots of good things xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've used a face cleansing oil from Origins for a while now, but I've never used one as a moisturizer. The Body Shop one seems great because it's so affordable. And we get The Body Shop easily in the US too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love serum, I use one that's half moisturizer half serum and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've used some serums and coconut oil.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm obsessed with facial oils! I totally swear by them and think they're the best to treat your skin. I use one every night before I go to bed and also mix them with my moisturizer sometimes. Let me know if you try the body shop one, I love their products! xx - Victoria

    Viciloves

    ReplyDelete