STYLE DIARY: RELAXED

June 03, 2016




Trousers: Monki | Sweater: Zara | Blazer: Zara | Loafers: H&M | Bag: Zara | Sunglasses: Ray Ban


Honestly I didn't realise I had shot another outfit on the docks until I was editing these photos, but hey couldn't pass up showing you another outfit. Last weekend when the mister and I were out exploring Zwolle I really liked my outfit so I asked him to shoot a couple pictures. On a busy street, with tons of people around. Yes, I felt very awkward but I powered through it.

These trousers are one of my favourite pieces inside my wardrobe, but I hardly wear them. They're a little tricky to style, I feel like they need well cut items to balance out the slouchiness. This white sweater from Zara had a horrible looking gold chain in front that I promptly cut off the second I got home, and now it's one of my go to sweaters. I like this type of neckline on me. I think I've worn this blazer thousands of times, so many times that it's starting to show signs on decay so maybe I should get a new one? Or invest more and get one that is higher quality, the cost per wear would definitely be low because I wear black blazers so often.

I've been getting into wearing loafers the last few weeks, even bought a spiffy new pair that I'll be showing on here shortly. They instantly class up an outfit while still being incredibly comfortable. These ones from H&M were bought a few seasons ago when I thought it would be a good idea to wear them to work, but I loved them so much that I didn't want to damage them when I was walking around picking up after movie theatre guests, so they went back into my closet and are now finally coming out to see the light of day.


14 comments on "STYLE DIARY: RELAXED"
  1. Lovely! I need a new blazer myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Zwolle is such a nice place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how effortlessly styled your outfit is. Beautiful backdrop too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely and stylish, I love the trousers. You have also reminded me of my black blazer in my wardrobe that I bought last year and not worn this year. Think it deserves an airing now :)

    The Life of Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. U look amazing love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pants....where did you get it from ?

    www.thedailyweeklyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks really comfortable, but dressy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rocked it! So funny you asked a random person! Love this outfit. Beautiful. Great post xx
    Carly <3
    http://thekindlyoutspoken.wix.com/lifestyleblogger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit, the three colours go together brilliantly!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit both for work and movie outing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! Stylish and comfy! I feel super awkward when there are too many people around and I want to have outfit pictures taken

    ReplyDelete