WISHING: SKIN CARE

June 16, 2016

I've been focusing on skin care a lot lately and I feel like my routine needs a little pick me up. I get this way every once in a while. I've got the hydrating bit down, now I need to up my game on the exfoliating front to really get out that glow. 

I heard so many good things about the Renaissance Cleansing Gel as it's a favourite among bloggers and vloggers alike. Apparently it's the holy grail in skin care territory. I think this will be great to use in combination with my little Luna Mini 2. It's actually quite affordable, so I do think I'll be adding this to my skin care basket sooner rather than later. 

I'm pretty close to finishing my Clarins Exfoliating toner and I feel like I need something with a little more kick to it to use in the toning phase of my skin care routine. I'm kind of torn between the Pixi Glow Tonic and the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance pads. I feel like pads are a little expensive because it will only last you about two months before you have to buy another box of sixty pads. Whereas the glow tonic will just be distributed onto a cotton pad and then onto the face. It will probably last me a lot longer.

Kiehl's is a brand that has always intrigued me and now that I am loving the creamy eye treatment from this brand I want to try some other stuff as well. I've heard some good things about the Ultra Facial Cream. I like formulas that aren't too complicated. I want my moisturiser to do just that, moisturise. But I don't want it to feel heavy or thick on my skin. I don't still want to notice it after applying it hours before. 

The last one is the Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask. Now this one isn't new to me, I've used an entire tube of this before. This stuff is the best at exfoliating. Whenever I used this I woke up with the loveliest skin. It was softer, clearer and more glowing. I really want to get this back in my routine because frankly I miss an exfoliating treatment. 

What are you currently wishing for?

4 comments on "WISHING: SKIN CARE"
  1. Great picks Kelly! I've tried 4 of these products and the other one (the Ren mask) has been on my wishlist for ages. I'll tell you what I think:
    Ultra Facial Cream: great moisturizer, I have reviewed it on my blog. It does its job and you get exactly what you said you want from a moisturizer.
    Pixi Glow Tonic: go for it. Great acid toner, better than the FAB pads which I found to be too light for my skin. Between the two I recommend the first.
    Oskia Renaissance C. Gel: there's not much to say about it that hasn't been said already. I love it and will repurchase it at one point or another.

    Let me know what you get :)
    Have a good day!!!

    Silvia
    www.theskincabinet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply, Silvia! I picked up the Ultra Facial Cream over the weekend and am loving it already. I think I'll pick up the glow tonic and the cleanser when I get back from my summer holiday!

      Delete
  2. The Oskia cleanser is one of my favourites, it's well worth the price tag xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone keeps saying that, I think I'll have to dive in and try it when I get back from my summer holiday.

      Delete