THE PERFECT WORKSPACE: DESIGN INSPIRATION

June 01, 2016




 Source: Pinterest

Like I mentioned before, the mister and I want to move in together sooner rather than later. Though it will probably still be a lot of months before we make any definitive decisions, I can't help looking at interior design ideas to start brainstorming the decor of our little love nest. As we both spend a lot of time on computers (for both work and our hobbies) I really want a stylish yet practical workplace. I dream of those Pinterest worthy desks and hope that someday soon I'll be putting together these blog posts from one just like it.

I love clean and uncluttered desk, with plenty of decoration around it. I think we'll stick to a black, white and grey palette with small hints of colour. I have a thing with pale wooden floors as well, so I hope we'll land somewhere the floors don't require a lot of work.

If you want to see more of my interior design inspiration you can follow me on Pinterest right here. I pin new images in multiple categories once every day!

What is your favourite kind of workspace? Light and clean or do you like a good collection of clutter?
2 comments on "THE PERFECT WORKSPACE: DESIGN INSPIRATION"
  1. I love the minimalist/comfy look in my work space. But my room says otherwise haha.
    Blue Jazzmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love a pinterest worthy workspace haha!

    www.secondswatch.co.uk

    ReplyDelete