STYLE DIARY: SPACE TRAVELLER

August 22, 2016









SHIRT: Primark | TROUSERS: H&M | BAG: Zara | SHOES: Asos

Has anyone ever told you how hard it is to look charming in photographs while the wind is blowing your hair everywhere and the sun is in your eyes? No? Well they should have, it took a lot of filtering and these are the best shots I could find in the pictures lovingly taken by the boyfriend when we visited Wijk Aan Zee last weekend.

This outfit combo was mostly chosen because these pants are ridiculously light and comfortable to wear all day. I've had them for ages, had actually given them to my mother because they didn't quite fit nicely anymore, but somehow they fit again and I thought they would go perfectly with this white graphic Nasa t-shirt. I've been seeing this print everywhere and I love it.

On my shoulder I have a beautiful navy crossbody bag from Zara. The crushed velvet is on trend for the new season and I couldn't be happier, I'm such a fan of this fabric. This trend might even mean I get to take out my black velvet suit, keep your eyes peeled for that!

The silver metallic shoes are one of my favourite items in my closet and I don't nearly wear them enough. They're so cool and they add an edge of interest to even the most basic of outfits. They're starting to show a little wear and tear, which makes me sad because I don't think I ever want to part with these babies.

What's your favourite item for the coming season? And what do you think of the crushed velvet trend?


13 comments on "STYLE DIARY: SPACE TRAVELLER"
  1. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT. I love your shoes they are dreams, your bag is GORGEOUS and I love your t-shirt too! (AND the trousers! haha) I love this kind of style- simple but something a little bit different too. Thanks for sharing lovely, glad I've found your blog :)

    Katie | http://kaleidoscopepeonies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, that really made me smile! That bag right, I'm so in love with it. Glad you like the blog :)

      Delete
  2. THAT BAG! Sorry, but that's all I see in this post, can't look past it! It's gorg!

    Brigita
    www.brigitadambe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so amazing. I saw a girl wearing it at a festival and ran up to her to ask her where it was from and on the spot ordered it through my phone. Not. a. single. regret.

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit, NASA t-shirt looks good, haha. BUT, I absolutely adore your shoes, they are simply amazing :O :)

    www.inspo-book.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexandra, they're one of my favourites! They make all outfits seem nicer!

      Delete
  4. I love crushed velvet I own many an outfit in it. Also great outfit all goes together nicely and looks super comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty! Crushed velvet always makes me want to cuddle my own outfits, it's so soft and plushy.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful look and love the bag, so gorgeous.<3
    XOX

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's a beautiful little bag, isn't it?

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty outfit! Ps. I've got that shirt too :D

    ~ Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmin! It's a cute shirt, isn't it?

      Delete
  7. I'm still in love with those shoes (L) and where did you get that shirt? Love it!

    X, alex
    Www.lexpander.com

    ReplyDelete