NEW IN: THE CUTEST LITTLE BUG

September 23, 2016


While I need more days in the weekend, money on the bank and cups of coffee in the morning, something I don't need, is more tiny bags. But that doesn't stop me from getting them, does it? I have a weakness for micro bags and can't stop swiping my card for them. They are just so adorable and it really helps you streamline what you bring on a daily basis. I'm really grasping for

I came across this cute little bug (see what I did there?) in Zara when I was looking for an outfit to wear to the Doctor Martens store opening in Utrecht earlier this week. It ticked all my boxes. Cute, a colour that goes well with my usual palette, interesting detail and positively tiny. While you can't fit much more than a phone, your keys and card holder into it, it's such a little beauty.

It comes with a fine gold coloured chain and the little insect detail is gold as well. The bright vibrant shade of red is gorgeous, I own nothing like it. Colour is lacking in my wardrobe so I've really been trying to get a little more of it through accessories and new pieces.

The price was pretty cute as well, it was only €15,95, which made me do a double take. I expected it to be so much more!

What do you think of this little cutiepie? What is your shopping weakness?
16 comments on "NEW IN: THE CUTEST LITTLE BUG"
  1. Ahh love your blog!! And love that bag, I just bought another version of that but with tiny gold stars, also from Zara. The size is perfect!

    michenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spotted that one when I was looking for the link to this little bag! It's so adorable. Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  2. Your photos on blog look satisfying ! Keep up the great work :)


    -Lify Gent www.lifygent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely little bag, i carry too much every day to carry a little bag but it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to carry everything but the kitcheb sink but have really been able to lessen that by using smaller bags! But big bags are amazing as well!

      Delete
  4. Shopping is my weakness too, this bag is adorable I would buy it in every color!
    BS, xx | https://queenbsdiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is one in black as well and I really had to curb myself when I saw it!

      Delete
  5. Wat een super leuk tasje! Ze hebben nu echt zoveel leuks bij de Zara, het is gewoon gevaarlijk om er binnen te stappen haha :D Hoe was de Dr Martens winkel opening? :)

    xxx Saranda

    http://sarandaadriana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja lief he! Zara is mijn happy place, ik kan er niet naar binnen zonder veel te veel geld uit te geven... De opening was hartstikke gezellig, mooie schoenen en gin tonics zijn altijd een fijne combinatie!

      Delete
  6. You're right, this bag is suuuuper cute!! nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bag! Love the little detail of the bug xx

    http://nxkta.blogspot.com/ || http://instagram.com/nxktablog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, right? It's only a tiny little thing but makes it that much cuter.

      Delete
  8. This is a lovely bag! The little bug detail is so cute! Imagine wearing total black and holding that red bag. It would really stand out! As for my shopping weakness, I guess this would be buying hair care products! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trinity! All black is basically my daily uniform so that's exactly how I imagined wearing it!

      Delete