LAUNCHING OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

October 04, 2016
Yellow Sweater Outfit 1

The Coffee Combo 1

Metallic skirt Outfit 1



FIND THE COFFEE COMBO HERE.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this on here before, but my friend Alex from lexpander.com and I have started a brand new adventure together. We've known each other for about a year and from day one we knew we had a lot of things in common. We decided to launch a YouTube channel together because we wanted to combine our different styles and felt like our personalities complimented each other in such a way that we could bring something to YouTube that wasn't there yet. So we did it! We launched our own channel. 

Our channel is dubbed 'The Coffee Combo' and we're going to upload videos about fashion, lifestyle and travel. We might vlog specific things like our upcoming trip to Berlin or parties we are invited to. But that is to be decided. The first video we uploaded is a look at our recent pickups wardrobes additions and can be found HERE.

I would love it if you could stop over at our new channel and give our first video a look. We're really excited about this new adventure and are hard at work to create more and better content for you!

Have you ever tried YouTube? Or what do you like seeing on YouTube?
16 comments on "LAUNCHING OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL"
  1. I've never been into youtube myself, mostly because I tend to be self conscious about my voice but I love how your channel doesn't focus on just one thing. It really meshes with your various blogging topics and seems like it'll be a lot of fun for both you and the viewers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! I have to admit that I felt incredibly restless sitting in front of the camera, it really helps that I have a friend with me while doing it.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your first youtube video! I really like the fashion selections you picked at Zara. Zara is my happy place to shop too. Can't wait to see more of your videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't go into Zara without buying too much. We hope to produce more content soon!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your new YouTube channel, I hope it goes well. It's good to have a varied channel with fashion, lifestyle, travel, etc topics as it should give you a wider audience. As for what I like to watch, day in the lives is something that fascinates me as I love seeing how people spend their days :)

    The Life of Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching those too! Maybe we'll make those when we've been doing it for a while!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on this new project! very time consuming but will be worth the journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's incredibly time consuming! We spent all day filming for this one, but it's so fun to do!

      Delete
  5. Yey I´m glad for you too :) I´m excited for your videos, good luck guys :)

    Ally,
    www.inspo-book.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We're so excited to start creating content. X

      Delete
  6. Awesome to see you branching out, I wish you both all the best with your youtube channel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. this is awesome! I started Youtube but just for travel videos! I'd love to g et into vlogging but I'm so self-conscious! Good for you guys for taking the leap! It looks great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat leuk dat jullie samen een kanaal zijn begonnen! Alleen het begin van jullie video al, zo veel energie, zoveel happiness! Echt super leuk :) Ik ga me abonneren!

    xx Saranda
    http://www.sarandaadriana.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice, good luck with the new project. I love that yellow sweater by the way!

    xo Sabine
    www.sofarsosabine.com

    ReplyDelete