STYLE DIARY: BUSINESS BARBIE

October 17, 2016
Zara Pink Suit 1

Zara Pink Suit 3

Zara Pink Suit 2

Truffle Velvet Boots

PortraitKelly

I am now of the opinion that every girl needs a suit in her wardrobe. After swiping my card for this peachy pink Zara number I felt so accomplished. Walking around in it makes me feel like I'm Business Barbie, but badass at the same time. I'm not new to the blazer/trouser combination but somehow this made me feel so much more put together.

And let's not neglect the gorgeous velvet ankle boots on my feet. This pair is from Asos and it ticked all of the boxes on my 'I need new ankle boots'-checklist. The velvet is super soft, the colour is a little something different than black or navy blue velvet, plus the shaft is of the sock variety and hits me at just the right spot above my ankle. But I like most that the heel is of a manageable height, I can easily walk around in these for a while.

This look is part of the latest video I published with my YouTube husband Alex from lexpander.com which you can find here. While you're at it we would love it if you left a comment and subscribed to our channel!

OUTFIT DETAILS
SUIT | ZARA
T-SHIRT | ZEEMAN
BOOTS | TRUFFLE VIA ASOS
16 comments on "STYLE DIARY: BUSINESS BARBIE"
  1. LOVE this suit! I love the colour too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it girl, that's one totally badass business look. Rock it, girl :-)
    Katja xxx
    www.katnapped.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katja, it's so cool, right?

      Delete
  3. ASOS & ZARA are two of my favourite stores! This is a great business outfit. www.callmeliz.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, Zara and Asos are always KILLING IT!

      Delete
  4. You look lovely! I'm yet to find a suit that suits me (pun not intended haha) but those ankle boots are ace xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I saw them on the site and just had to have them, spending ban be damned!

      Delete
  5. What a stunning boots! They looks gorgeous on you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maikel, I fell head over heels for them when I saw them on the site!

      Delete
  6. I really like the outfit. But what I love as well are your glasses! Where are they from???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabine! They're from Eyelove, they offer wonderful and affordable eyewear.

      Delete
  7. Love this suit! You look like a total #girlboss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look and so stylish. Love this shoes, so gorgeous.

    Kintan XOX,
    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete