FREE DECEMBER DESKTOP WALLPAPERS

December 01, 2016
December Free Wallpaper

Whenever the end of a month gets closer and closer a little tingle starts, I get excited about changing the wallpaper on my computer. I know, the littlest things I can get excited about. This month, however, I couldn't quite decide which one to choose for myself and I made quite a few.

So I thought I would share the ones I made with you! They're pretty much all themed for the holiday season, think large pine trees and golden glitter, to get you in the spirit for the upcoming holidays. I personally have the marble circle as my current wallpaper, but maybe I'll switch to something more festive as the joyous days inch closer.

Download the marble wallpaper here.



Download the pine tree wallpaper here.


Download the gold glitter wallpaper here.


Download the pink snowflake wallpaper here.

I hope someone will find some use out of these, otherwise they would just be sitting in a folder on my computer, with nothing happening to them. Let me know if you like them!


17 comments on "FREE DECEMBER DESKTOP WALLPAPERS"
  1. Ohhh I like these. I love the second one with the tree! Thanks :)

    Ron | Nearby Wanderer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That marble one is so pretty! Going to download it right away :-)
    Thank you for sharing these!

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmin, that's the one I have as well!

      Delete
  3. Saved the golden glittery wallpaper. Absolutely love it. :)
    Katja xxx
    www.katnapped.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Katja, hope you like using it!

      Delete
  4. Auww...i love this gold glitter wall paper, so pretty cool and glam. I'll download it and save for myself.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Kintan Xo,
    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love these wallpapers, they're soo pretty! <3

    xx Heather || stormywheather.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so nice!!! I did myself try making a whole year of calendars to post on the blog and failed miserably... Looking forward to trying again in 2017 ha!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Carlota
    http://thewandereuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite some work! I always fiddle around with InDesign for a long time before I get all the spacing right, and there's probably still some mistakes! But I do like making them, so I think I'll continue during 2017.

      Delete
  7. The gold glittery one is my favourite, it is so pretty. Will have to save it. Thank you so much for sharing them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Denise and thank you so much for the kind words!

      Delete
  8. These wallpapers are so cute! Love the glittery gold one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love these wall papers! They are all so super cute!

    ReplyDelete