MY LOOKS LATELY

December 08, 2016

The difference between a complete outfit post on the blog and a picture on Instagram is the key to why the latter happens more often than the former. I still feel a little ashamed asking my company to take my camera and take a couple of pictures while I pose in the middle of the street. Posing in public is scary, okay?

But lately it's been happening a lot more, with the help of my Youtube partner Alex of course. We recently took a trip to Berlin together and the entire trip was us changing in and out of clothes to take more photos and videos, with some breaks for coffee of course. We're working hard on content for the channel, which I'll show you here sooner rather than later. 

I kind of want the cold grey days to be over, because during winter I find myself dressing the same colour palette over and over and I would really like to add a little more variety to my outfit. As much as I love fashion I'd really rather not freeze to death when my legs are out in the open. 

Do you find yourself in a fashion rut when the temperatures drop? Let me know!


10 comments on "MY LOOKS LATELY"
  1. These are all so pretty looks & you look absolutely gorgeous!
    Usually during winter I tend to wear same clothes for multiple days, just because they're warm lol :D

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous winter lookbook and beautiful collage. Love your leopard coat and black rider jacket.

    Kintan XO,
    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely loved this collage! Really liked the outfits, especially the one on the bottom with the grey coat :) I myself feel more inspired in the winter, it seems like I "don't really know how to dress" for warm weather, and I don't like it so much either so I guess that's why. Also, do you use any special tool to make this kind of collage? Would love to make one myself :)

    Carlota | TheWandereuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carlota! I'm jealous of your winter dressing inspiration then! I actually just sent all the pictures from my phone to my computer and just made a collage in Photoshop, no special tool or app used. I would love to help you if you would need it!

      Delete
  5. Not only your looks but your photos are just perfect! Seriously ... Love how minimalistic but still trendy your outfits are :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michaela! I've been trying to follow a certain theme in my instagram photos and your comment reassures me that I'm headed in the right direction!

      Delete
  6. Your outfits looks great very casual chic but cosy. I find myself opting for oversized sweaters and converse a lot during winter, and I honestly don't mind it I love feeling snuggling/cosy lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love oversized sweaters for winter and your looks are really inspiring. This season we need to cosy up and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete